http://urenbash.1-aquarium.biz/?review=einstein-phd-thesis-pages&5cb=8a einstein phd thesis pages
click outline of a theme essay
here coming to antigua essay
visit free essays disrespect nco
Accreditation is the most important characteristic of the best schools of nursing because it shows that an official accrediting agency approves the program to prepare students to enter the nursing profession.
The ranking of a school is very helpful in determining the best nursing programs. Many authoritative organizations rank colleges and universities that offer nursing programs based on academic quality, faculty qualifications, retention rate, and various other factors. Examples of publications that rank nursing schools include the U.S. News and World Report and the Princeton Review.
Nursing is one of the fastest growing fields in today’s economy and nurses primarily promote overall good health, prevent disease, and treat patients with a variety of medical conditions. However, since nursing is a broad arena, individuals who have earned a degree in nursing can pursue positions in an array of sectors. Examples include:
Academics and Research
– Nurses working in academics and research study many different characteristics of health, health care, and disease and seek ways to improve the field.
– Many career opportunities are available for nurses in government organizations. For example the Department of Government Affairs employs nurses in majority of its divisions.
– There are a variety of nursing positions for different branches of the armed forces. Nurses commonly work on military bases in various parts of the world and some even provide care to soldiers wounded in areas of conflict.
– Nurses working for public employers typically work for organizations that provide care to the general public, such as public health centers.
– Nurses who work in the private sector often work for private organizations that are typically for-profit and many have religious affiliation.